Saturday 30 July 2016

Teenagers Card

Spoiling you today :-), second  post today. I'm just showing off as I have spent time in my craft room the last couple of days. 

Card I have to show you today is based on a  card that I originally did at Clair's workshop about a 18 months ago. 

Using cardboard letters and numbers that I had in my stash, Triangle bits and round bits cut from card, carpet gripper tape added then all covered in silver plumbing tape. 
Embossing tool round the cardboard pieces to make the stand out and the rubbed with alcohol inks. Had a bit of disaster with the inks as I haven't used them in ages and I had a leakage and lost a couple of bottles, but luckily I had enough for what I wanted. 


Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely l like the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!

    ReplyDelete