Monday 4 July 2016

Back to Normal....

After a lovely week away and a good weekend, I was brought back to earth with a bump today with housework and ironing. Still no time today in my craft room.

I did make a lovely dinner though, a slimming world recipe and it was lovely.

Here's a picture of warm alfresco lemon chicken with slimming world chips


I do have some more cards to show you from my crafty week away. 

The first set is from the Little Claire Irresistible Images - Christmas Silhouette Images. Make really quick and easy cards 


These ones are used from Little Claire's outline stickers - in other words peel offs :-). I know that a lot of people don't like using these but I don't think you can tell the difference from these then the stamps unless you look closely :-) 


Thanks for reading 


No comments:

Post a Comment