Tuesday 26 July 2016

Lovely Day At Drusillas

Today seems to be the last day of the summer here according to the weather forecast so we made the most of it and took my grandsons to Drusillas. If you follow my posts you will know that I used to take Leon there every week until he started school full time. This was the first time we have been in a couple of months and it was Ollie's first time. They both enjoyed it and were very good. Some friends whom we met there, were amazed at how Ollie can crawl so far, :-). They are both growing up so quickly.




I do have a card to show you. A quick one that was made using a Hunkydory kit. It is for my brother in law. I chose this image as we are all attending a family BBQ on Sunday at his place and he is doing the cooking.


Thank you for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment