Tuesday 5 July 2016

Minions!!

Today has been a relaxing day and even got time to spend in my craft room this afternoon. I managed to sort out my cards for this month that I needed, most from my stash of cards but I did have to make 3 new cards which I will show you hopefully tomorrow when I have photo graphed them.

I did go to an osteopath this morning as I have been having trouble sitting for long periods. I thought originally that it was my coccyx but having had that checked out by the doctor, they said that it was all fine. As it hasn't been getting any better I decided I needed to go see the osteopath even though it's expensive. She told me that my left side is dominant and the muscles in my bum are so tight that they are pulling my coccyx to the left! (I wished all my muscles in my bum were tight :-) ). I have exercises to do and I have to try and sit on both bum cheeks instead of 1. I have another couple of appointments so hopefully she can sort it out.

That's enough of my ailments.. I do have a card to share with you. Long story short, last year when I went on my crafty week we all went out to dinner and we had a few glasses of wine and had to wait for a long time for our food so to pass the time (and to shut me and my mate up cause we were a little bit merry :-) ) they gave us some colouring to do - you know the colouring sheets that they have to keep kids quiet in restaurants. Well this year, Kim bought Pam and myself a little Minion colouring book with its own wax crayons. I had to make a card for one of my great nephews and decided to use one of the images from the book which I coloured using pencils. Matted and layered the image on black card and yellow and blue gingham backing card. The greeting is from Craftwork Cards.I thought it turned out quite well. 


I also have the last of my Christmas cards that I made up at AM this year. These ones are made from a topper sheet from Kanban. The card on the left is an easel card.


This card was made from an image I stamped and coloured ages ago. I took a folder up to AM with me full of Christmas stuff that hadn't seen the light of day for a couple of years and this was in it. Not too sure about this one!!


This card was one of Greta's projects that she brought with her. The Christmas Tree is made form strong straws. A great idea. 


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment