Thursday 28 July 2016

Sketch Saturday - Challenge #422

During August I have 8 male family birthdays and as you know we all love doing men's cards. So this is what I have been doing over the last couple of days - yes I have actually had time spent on my craft room :-) - The card today I have to show you is one of the one's I have made. 

I have followed a sketch over on Sketch Saturday - challenge #422 here.

Here is the sketch.


Here is my card. I have made the card using Hunkydory's 'It's a Man's World - Lets Take A Ride'. The image has been decoupaged, gold mirri card has been added and some gems and a greeting.


Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic "manly" card (yep, the struggle with man cards is real!) Whoever gets this one will LOVE it (or at least grunt appreciatively!!). Thanks for sharing your work with us over on the Sketch Saturday blog.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete