Saturday 23 February 2013

Whoo Hoo I'm A Winner

Cor it's blooming chilly again today and we have had a flurry of snow! Best place to be is my craft room. :-)
Looking through the blogs this morning I noticed that I had won last weeks Friday Sketch Challenge. Very pleased with my self :-)
Well here is my card for this weeks challenge over on Friday Sketch Challenge. One of the dreaded male cards.

Here is the sketch

And here is my card.
Recipe:
White square card blank
Topper from Forever Friends The Goodlife Retro Collection
Backing paper from the same set
Backing card from Colourbox 12x12 card pack
Buttons from stash
Greeting from Craftwork cards

Thanks for reading

6 comments:

  1. well cograts on your win and a great creation for this weeks too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Cally - it's really great when you see your name pop up like that. I love this card - it really suits the sketch. May have to have a go myself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulatins Cally a well deserved winner and your card for this challenge is another stunning card too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your win Cally, this card is gorgeous I like the sweet ff bear and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Cally, great image coloured beautifully,
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ FSC
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete