Friday 1 February 2013

I can show you now!

Haven't made any cards recently due to me being away last week and this week too busy with other stuff but I can show you a card that I made a couple of weeks ago for my very good friends birthday. She had received the card now so it's okay to post.
The card is a padded card and the image is material. This was one of the shoebox cards that Jennie brought to our annual trip to Appleby Magna a couple of years back.

Recipe:
Square card blank
Spellbinders nesties - square
Patterned material
Ribbon & Gems from my stash
Greeting from Craftwork cards coloured with Stampin Up ink.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cally, I like the owl image and the design,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who that was for! It's lovely Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely Cally I too am an owl fan and I know who that was for lol the ribbon is a nice touch.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete