Sunday 24 February 2013

Sketch Saturday - week 247

Hubby and I have been invited to a wedding next month so I had to make a card and decided to follow the sketch on Sketch Saturday Week 247.  The image is from a set that I have had for years but found whilst looking for something else.

Here is the sketch

And here is my card.

Recipe:
White square card blank
Precious Moments Wedding Stickers
Divine Swirls embossing folder
White card from Colourbox 12 x 12 pad
Ribbon & flowers from Stash
Greeting from Craftwork cards.

Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. Cally this is beautiful and the bride and groom will absolutely love it .......its totally stunning enjoy the wedding next month xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cally, I'm sure the happy couple will love it too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cally. I love the image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable honey - Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete