Thursday 14 February 2013

My card for today

I had high hopes this afternoon when I entered my craft room. Thought a bit of card making would make me feel a bit better which it did a little but seems my mojo was only staying around for one card and here it is. No challenge this time. The card will be used for one of the many birthdays I have in March. Was quite pleased because the decoupage flowers were from my stash of made up flower toppers I have had made up for ages. As of last year am still trying to work through my stash. 

Recipe:
Square card blank
Decoupage topper from stash (not sure where originally came from as had for years!)
LOTV Greeting stamp
Pale green chalk ( timted the greeting )
Backing paper from Best of K & Company Too paper pad
Pink card from stash
Gems and ribbon both from stash also
Small classic circle and scalloped circle nesties.
3d foam
Tape runner and silicon glue to stick bow on.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Cally - I love pink and green on cards. Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cally, I like the flowers and the paper.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cally, it's a really pretty card the flower is gorgeous as is the layout and the lovely backing papers too! your mojo will return l can assure you x

    ReplyDelete