Tuesday 26 February 2013

Feeling Sketchy : Sketch 48

I was sitting here today going through my photos trying to find a decent one of Leon and me. I found this one taken when we went to Drusillas a little zoo park near us. We go there quite often as Leon loves riding on Thomas the Tank Engine.
I decided to use this in a scrapbook layout which I did in Craft Artist2. I have followed the sketch from the latest Feeling Sketchy challenge although I have changed the oval to a square! 

Here is the sketch
sketch #48 team jessica

And here is my take on it.

Thanks for reading

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Cally. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Such a sweet photo, and love the yellow pops of colour. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Cally. You're building a great scrapbook with these pages x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Cally. thanks for joining us @ feeling sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout. Thanks for joining us at Feeling sketchy

    ReplyDelete