Friday 15 February 2013

Mother's Day

Today I am feeling a lot better but I still have my cough which is most annoying. This afternoon I was up in my craft room trying to sort it out and came across a couple of packs of decoupage kits and I decided to make a couple of cards using them. (Not much sorting got done after I had found them!). The first card is a mothers Day card for my mother in law. I have used Forever Friends Pink Parfait. All elements of the card are from the kit apart from the greeting.
Will be entering this into the Forever Friend Challenge - Anything Goes.
Recipe:
White DL card blank
All elements from Pink Parfait Kit
Greeting from Craftwork Cards
Silicon Glue
Foam tape.

Thanks for reading

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, Your card is gorgeous and what great use of decoupage its stunning, nice to know your feeling a little better these coughs do hang around though so hopefully it won't be too long before your 100% and just a thought you could enter your card in our challenge at Forever Friends for "Anything Goes" and because you have used a F/F image you get a 2nd chance of winning just a thought!! take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Cally, I like the sweet decoupage and the colours, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Cally. I resisted this kit but may have to have another look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and love the little Forever Friends image. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is gorgeous! What a beautiful card and I LOVE the Forever Friends image :0)
    Thanks for sharing them with us at Forever Friends Anything Goes Challenge and good luck :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete