Tuesday 5 February 2013

Another Challenge card

This time I have followed the sketch over on Friday Sketch Challenge Sketch 36. I have done the card for my step granddaughter (well she will be when my son & his partner get married!)

Here is the sketch.


Here is my interpretation of it. 
Recipe:
Scalloped edge square card blank
Backing paper from 'Love to Shop' double sided paper pad
Pink card is the other side of the striped paper
Nesties - classic ovals & beaded ovals
Ribbon from stash
Greeting from Craftwork cards
Gems from stash
3D image from Forever friend as are the hearts and crown embellishments.

Thank you for reading

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cally, I like the ff image the ribbon and the gems.
    .
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cally this is beautiful the layout is lovely and the colours used also the lovely image and embellis x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty Cally and I love the new picture of you and Leon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, great card Cally. Little girls always love Forever Friends bears, you can't go wrong with them!! Thanks for playing along with us at Friday Sketch Challenge - hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie
    thanks for playing with the friday sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete