Saturday 29 August 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Well today has been a bit strange. This morning I helped hubby do the gardening and then we went to the tip and then to B and Q. This afternoon I haven't been able to settle, not sure why. Tried to do a bit of crafting. Decided to cut some Christmas die cuts out but the die wasn't playing. Did manage to cut 4 eventually but by the time I did that I couldn't be bothered to make them into a card. Watch this space. 

I do have a card to show you today and this is for a good friend's birthday whose main interest is golf. For this card I have followed the sketch over on Tuesday Morning Sketches.


I have made the card using hunkydory kit and some gold mirri card. I do so love using their kits. They make simple but stunning cards.


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Amazing masculine card!! I love argyle, so this is just beautiful!! [in a masculine way! :)]
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete