Tuesday 18 August 2015

Quick catch up - more to follow

Well what a busy couple of weeks I have had since I last posted. I still have some layouts to do from my nephew's wedding. 6th August I went to the Great British Craft Festival with some friends. Pictures and more details on the workshops will be forth coming when I have sorted my stuff out. (still in bags in my craft room!), Came back last Sunday and then on Wednesday we took my grandson up to Thomasland. Pictures will be blogged again once I have sorted them out. hen this weekend I went to Southend to celebrate a friends birthday. I am now home relaxing :-)

Luckily I have got a couple of cards that I can show you which I made previously. 

This card was made using CAP using the 'Secrets' digi kit. Printed out and then layered on black card. 3 gems were then added.


This card is for my brother in law. It was made using 'Tech Wizz' from the Hunkydory kit 'Magnificent Men' The 'brother' greeting is from Craftwork Cards.


Thanks for reading

1 comment: