Sunday 30 August 2015

Freshly Made Sketches

Isn't it always the way, you start clearing your craft room/space and come across items you forgot you had. Well I did that yesterday and came across 2 card kits from Pollyanna Pickering Collection. I think I must have picked them up cheap from a craft shop. I just had to make a couple. Here is one I made.

For this card I used the kit 'Is it Time Yet'. I have followed this weeks sketch over on Freshly Made Sketches here.

All items used for the card were found in the kit including the black card which I think makes the card pop. I do love collies too.


Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, Cally. I love the adorable and anxiously waiting dog, and you're right, the black really defines the design of the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete