Saturday 1 August 2015

The rest of my Christmas Cards

Here are the remainder of  Christmas cards made on my week away. Quite a selection here :-)

8 x 8 cards made with Woodware large word stamps. I am really liking these stamps.


Another 8 x 8 card using Woodware large word stamp, silver mirri card and scraps of backing paper from the Hunkydory kits I used.


The next 5 cards are all made from scraps of paper left over from the Hunkydory card kits I was using. The greetings at=re from Lily of the Valley greeting stamps. Some mirri card, gems and ribbon have been used to finish the cards off.





This card was made using 2 different circle punches cut from gold mirri card and red card. Gems were added and a bow to finish it off.


Christmas tree was made from buttons together with gems for the tinsel. Bow added to finish it off.


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment