Saturday 25 July 2015

Workshop Card 9th July 2015

Wow what a difference 2 days have been weather wise. Yesterday we had torrential rain & wind, today has been bright and sunny - welcome to the British Summer. 

I have had a lovely day today at a Little Claire workshop in Crawley. We made a total of 8 cards which were all great. More of that though when I have taken the relevant pictures. I seem to be working behind at the moment, but I will catch up!!

The card that I am showing you today is one that we made in craft workshop a couple of weeks ago. When I saw it on Clair's blog , I though 'EEEKK!' but I have to say that I really enjoyed making it. I used a technique that I have never used before and really enjoyed it. The stamps used were by Altnew - Vintage Roses. They were stamped and then 'watercoloured' using a paintbrush. The greeting has been heat embossed. Really classy card I think.


The following are more Christmas cards made whilst I was away at Appleby Magna. Again they were made using Hunkydory Traditional Christmas Kit 'Christmas Choir'. They were made from 1 topper sheet, 2 backing cards & 2 inserts. 

DL card - just added gold ribbon, snowflake and Christmas greeting from Lily of the Valley. 
6 x 6 square card made completely from the kit just added some small gold gems.

A5 card - made completely from the kit, just added gold mirri card.

8in x 8in square card - made from kit, just added some ribbon and card candi. 

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment