Craft Items for Sale

Friday, 10 July 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge

Another beautiful day down here in my corner of the South Coast. Hope you have all been enjoying the lovely sunshine. I am excited today as my garden is now finished and it looks great but more of that in a later post.

I was looking through the blog this morning and came across this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland which is 'Have a Beary Christmas'. I made a few cards using Lily of the Valley Bears whilst I was away so I thought they would be ideal for the challenge.

I have chosen this one as this is my favourite. The image is from their Art Pad - Furry Christmas which I have cut using a spellbinder die - can't remember which one - red backing card & stripy backing paper. Ribbon added, a few gems and a greeting from Craftwork cards.


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Love your fab card, Cally. Great design, and such a cute image.

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our 'Have a Beary Christmas' challenge, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete