Tuesday 7 July 2015

More Christmas cards

I am at the moment having my garden remodeled and they started it yesterday. It's taking shape now and I am really looking forward to it being completed which should be by the end of the week. Will show before and after piccies when completed. I am taking daily ones :-). 

Cards today are more Christmas ones made on my week away. They are again from the 'The Snowman'  collection at Crafters Companion.

8 x 8 card using for toppers, backing card, ribbon and gems.


8x8 card, topper and greeting from kit, mirri card embossed with dotty embossing folder. Love this effect...


DL card, topper greeting, matching card ribbon, silver mirri backing card.


Star cards, decoupage toppers - love the shape of these.


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment