Sunday 26 July 2015

Cute Card for my Great Niece

Well what a washout of a day. Been raining all day, really heavy, where has our Summer gone?? I have spent the day chilling and downloading the cards that I made at the Craft Workshop yesterday with Little Claire so watch this space..

The card that I have to show you today is one that I made for my great Niece whose birthday was last week. To be honest I thought I had already blogged this one but I can't find it. I found the image in my download files so not sure where it came from. I passed it into CAP and added the text. Printed it off and then layered it onto pink backing card, I used the same card to make the bow. Added 3 gems to finish the card off.


Following on from the sheep theme, here are a few more Christmas cards that I have made. This time it is from the Hunkydory Christmas Cuties range - Season's Bleatings. The sheep are so cute. Cards made mainly from the kit, just a few gems, mirri card and Christmas greetings from Lilly of the Valley were added.




Thanks for reading

2 comments: