Monday 3 October 2011

My Birthday Weekend

It was my birthday on Sunday and what a beautiful day but my birthday actually started on Saturday when hubby and I looked after Leon for the day.

Everyday we see him he has changed slightly. It won't be long now before he starts to crawl!!

As I said Sunday was my birthday. I reached the grand old age of 45. This will be a birthday to remember as it was really hot, like a summer's day and although it has been nice before. never this nice where you could sunbathe!
We went out for lunch to a country pub and it was beautiful..... Here's me sunning myself in the beer garden.
Here's hubby and me at the dinner table..
Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Oh Cally he's so adorable!! glad you enjoyed your birthday too it looks like you was having a great time:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete