Thursday 27 October 2011

Anniversary Card

Today I suddenly remembered that I had had a text last week from a work colleague of my hubby's asking if I can make an anniversary card for his wife which is on 1st November. Don't know why I didn't do it at the time but I had completely forgot.

The remit was 15th anniversary which is crystal and flowers and hearts. This is what I came up with.
The backing paper is embossed and is gorgeous just wish I can remember where I got it from :-). The ribbon I actually got from a new top that I have recently bought and I cut the ribbon out! The flowers and bow are from my stash. For the gems (well they look like crystals!!) The greeting is computer generated and cut using a nestie.

This is the box that I made to go with it.

Thanks for reading


2 comments: