Saturday 22 October 2011

Another Christmas Card

Good afternoon from a very sunny but chilly South Coast here..brrrr - had to succumb on Thursday and put my heating on!! Was determined not to have it on until November but can't stand being cold! Love this weather though - cold and crisp!

Yesterday I was up in my craft room and was feeling in a Christmassy mood so started going through my Christmas boxes ( I have a few!! didn't realise how much stuff I had) So I have decided this year to use what I already have and not buy anything new!! (well apart from the 3 new embossing folders I bought from e-bay :-) )

Here's the first one...it is a kit I bought in Doncaster last year from Kraftyhands . The kit comes complete with decoupage image, A5 card & enevelope and other co ordinating tags and seal etc.
I do have a coiple more so watch this space.

Thanks for reading

1 comment: