Thursday 19 May 2016

All Counties Craft Challenge - Day 3

Well today I am absolutely knackered. Didn't sleep too well last night and then today we have taken out hubby's Mum and her friend shopping and to lunch. Lovely day but it is exhausting dealing with oldies!!

Today I am showing you the projects we did on day 3, the last day, with Julie Hickey from Craftwork cards. 

The first project we did was transform this plain white hanger which was bought from The pound shop  I think.


Using paint and then paper flowers, ribbon and other embellishments, it was transformed to this. I was very pleased with the outcome and loved doing the flowers.


The afternoon started of with making these cards using the Cotswold Charm Pad. Lovely bright colours and lovely flowers to make.



We were also given a box to make for the cards but I haven't finished that yet.

 I had a great weekend, met some nice people and did some very new techniques, some I will do again some maybe not!! I would certainly do it again if John ever comes this way again.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment