Craft Items for Sale

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Wow it's hot...but I'm not moaning.....

What another scorcher it has been today again. Have been decorating my son's bedroom as he has been away for a few weeks studying. It's been hot up in his room but all done now apart from the bedding (which I am going to pick up tomorrow) and the curtains which I hope will be delivered tomorrow also. 

Haven't been in my craft room for a couple of days but here are a couple of cards that I made last weekend for two great nephews who's birthdays are in August. (I am now trying to make all my August cards!)

This card I have made in CAP. I made the football backing paper then the greeting. I reprinted the greeting matt and the footballs so that I could decoupage them.

This card was made using a men's kit from Kanban. I have just added some black card  to layer the backing card. The greeting comes from Craftwork cards. (Again I say what would I do without them!!)


Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are brilliant Cally, I love the bike.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Cally. You're really getting on well with CAP x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards Cally are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete