Monday 22 July 2013

Sketch Saturday

Have been missing out recently on challenges as kept missing deadline etc but today I decided to have a go at Sketch Saturday Challenge. The card  is actually for my husband's brother whose birthday isn't until the end of December but there is nothing like being prepared!! :-)

I have used another Wellington decoupage and the papers are from the Wellington ultimate kit as are the greetings. I just added some bazzil backing card. 

Here is the sketch

Here is my card.


Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Aww - this is so sweet. Love the image and the papers you used too Cally. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cally. I don't know why I didn't like these bears to start with but they've certainly grown on me x

    ReplyDelete