Sunday 28 July 2013

Friday Sketch Challenge Sketch 48

Good evening. It has been a lovely day here on the South Coast of England after a rotten afternoon and night  last night with the rain. I was up in the craft room yesterday making in roads to the cards that I need to make for family and friends this year. Here is the last of my August birthdays, for my son.

I have followed the sketch over on Friday Sketch Challenge although I have turned it on it's side.  Here is the sketch.

For my card I have used a square card blank. Bazzill backing card. The backing paper and the greeting comes from a Wellington Ultimate kit. the decoupage is from the Wacky Wheels collection from La Pashe. Card candy from craftwork cards.


Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card.Great take on our sketch, Thank you for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge,
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he'll love it Cally x

    ReplyDelete