Wednesday 22 June 2011

Opps missed a couple of days

Where have the last couple of days gone. Been busy but not sure doing what!!

Had a plan on Monday, I have a lot of male birthdays coming up in July and August so wanted to make a dent in them! Well here is what I managed... ONE. The image is an embossed rub on (I don't like using them!) I had bought these ages ago and thought they were stickers. Didn't read the packaging properly! But I persevered with it and came up with this. Backing papers are all from the Forever Friends Springtime pack ( I love these double sided papers!). Gems are from my stash as is the ribbon. The greeting is from Craftwork cards. Not sure which of my male relatives it will be going to but at least I have made a start.

I went to weigh in last night. Was a naughty girl as I put on 1lb. Have got to get back into the mind set again, seems to have gone astray since got back from hols. This week though has been a very hungry week! Wanted to eat all the time... I'll get there again..

Off on a crafting weekend tomorrow which I am really looking forward to. A weekend of good company , chillaxing and having a laugh, and maybe a little bit of crafting.
Right got to go and get my stuff together now.

Thanks for reading.


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card love the background its beautiful with the image....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Cally great background. Hope you had a great week end and good luck with the weigh in this week.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! Glad you liked the papers, and the link was useful, there's quite a few papers going back a some years!!Thank you for popping over to my blog!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete