Sunday 5 June 2011

Beautiful hot day

It was a lovely hot day yesterday (Saturday) and what was I doing? Listing stuff on e-bay as it was a free listing day!! Still never mind had to be done and all for saving for a cruise.

Here are a couple of cards I made during the week. I have a few anniversaries this month so thought would make some nice simple cards along the same theme. The printed greetings were done on the computer. Matts cut out on cuttlebug with nesties. Card, ribbon, gems and flowers all from my stash. Quick and simple.

I just thought I haven't caught up on all my news this week. On Thursday I had my first job interview in 18 years. The funny thing was that I wasn't nervous. It all went ok and I hear tomorrow (Monday). So fingers crossed.
In the evening we went to the theatre to see Blood Brothers. It is about the 8th or 9th time I have seen it but it is such a fantastic show. Normally it has one of the Nolens playing the lead but this time it was Nikki Evans who was a semi finalist in the X factor. She was very good. If you haven't been to see it then you need to try.

Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. First of all good luck with your job interview having gone to well hope it proves to be a winner!! and secondly your cards are beautifully done love them all.....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very nice, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 Lovely cards Cally so effective. Hope you had good news about your job.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete