Wednesday 8 June 2011

Bad News - Good News..sort of

Well yesterday I went into town (somewhere I don't go often!!) because I wanted to get some theatre tickets to see Joseph and his Amazing Technicoloured Dreamcoat. I first saw this show when I was 7 and have seen it many times before here in London and local. I'm looking forward to it.

When I got home I had an e-mail from the job I applied for. I didn't get it!. Mixed emotions really, but never mind. I am away for a couple of l;ong weekends coming up and I am also dog sitting for 3 weeks for a friend so working would really get in the way.

Tuesday was weigh in day. I didn't feel as if I had lost anything but I had, only 1/2lb but it was better that putting it on. Although I do think I may have put it back on and more as we went out for a meal last night to The Plough in Henfield. Lovely old pub hat does great food and fairly cheap. You have to wait a bit for your main course but we didn't have starters, but the meal is worth waiting for. I was naughty cause I have Sticky Toffee pudding and it wasn't the normal stick in the microwave jobby either, all home-made and it was lovely.
So back on the diet today!!

Today I have been making my shoebox cards for my weekend away. I made the example card and did the packs. Just printing the instructions off and my printer ran completely out of black ink so it's a trip out tomorrow.

Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment