Friday 16 February 2018

Shoebox Cards

As those that have read my blog before, every year I go away on a crafty week with friends up to Appleby Magna. Each person that goes does at least one project that everyone else can do. This is called a 'Shoebox project' and includes all the materials and instructions so if needed you can take them home and still do the project.

I have been doing some sorting in my craft room and came across a box with some of the ones I have collected over the years. As I have made 2018 the year that I will be finishing all my unfinished projects then I thought I would make them up. Most of them so far are Christmas ones. Some are not to my taste but that's the good thing about shoebox cards - you do things that you wouldn't normally do.

Here are the first 2 that I finished. 






Thanks for reading

Cally


No comments:

Post a Comment