Sunday 4 February 2018

Another Catch up!!

Ok so today is 4th February and I am sitting here wondering where the time has gone since Christmas!! 

Last time I blogged I was on my way to the States for 17 nights. Well I got there and the first 4 days were fab all bar cold - yest it was 2 degrees one day!!! In Florida!!!! We arrived on the Tuesday but by the Saturday I started to feel not right, achy and a tickle cough, but Monday I had a full blown cough cold and felt decidedly crap. That's how I continues to feel and for the first time in the 11 years that I have been going there I just wanted to come home!. We arrived home on 19th Jan and it's only been in the last couple of days that I have been feeling better and my cough has gone.

Because of this I have done no crafting at all this year, I couldn't even go to the 3 workshops that I had planned for January. It doesn't look like I will be doing much over the next few weeks as I have to empty my craft room as hubby needs to sort the floor out as I have a hole in it. This will give me a chance to sort out my craft stuff and get rid of what I don't need/use anymore.

I do have some crafty bits to share with you though and the first bit is a frame that I made for my Nephew and niece for their new baby girl who was born in September ( 3 weeks early).  (The tag gives her date & time of birth together with her weight. 


This is piece was for my brother in law and sister in law for Christmas. The wooden heart was covered in backing paper and then added buttons, sequins and ribbon and twine to make a bow.


Thanks for reading 

Cally

No comments:

Post a Comment