Sunday 27 March 2016

Workshop Cards

Have been a bit behind with my blogging but as hubby retired a couple of weeks ago we have been quite busy and last week we were away on the Isle of Wight. (Pictures will follow :-) )

As previously said I haven't had much chance to get in my craft room and the the only cards that I have made have been at workshops earlier this month. So these are the cards that I am showing today.

The first one was done at Clair's workshop. It's an 8x8 card made with the Stampin Up Rose Wonder stamp and die set. The large embossing folder is from the Textures release by Crafters Companion called Sunbeam. Was a bit tricky but worth it in the end. 


These are the cards made at Vickie's last workshop. They are all made from Stampin Up products. Simple cards but very effective and made on little card blanks that are great to use. 




Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment