Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine Day

Happy Valentine's day to everyone. Have had a nice relaxing day today, hubby and my son cooked son's girlfriend and I a lovely steak dinner with wine whilst me and her watched Grease Live. Not a patch on the film but enjoyable all the same.

We are still playing the waiting game. Grandson number two still hasn't made an appearance as of yet. Due date today so there is still another 2 and half hours left of the day but I don't think that is going to happen. After we all thought he was going to be early he is going to be late instead!!

The card I have to show you is hubbies valentines card. Not the normal red this year but black and grey. It came from an idea I got on Pintrest. It was done in CAP using Cupid and Hearts kit. Hubby liked it.  


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment