Wednesday 18 June 2014

Get Well Card

Well what a funny couple of days weather wise we have had sown in this part of the South Coast. Am due away next Monday so I am hoping that Summer may show it's face again!

The card I have for you today is for my friend's Mum who had to go into hospital last week to have a kidney removed as they found a tumour. The operation all went well but they are waiting on tests results to make sure that the cancer hasn't spread. Here is the card that I made. The image is Tatty Ted. I have used pink and blue backing card. Image cut out with oblong nestie and matted onto scalloped nestie. Spellbinders ribbon slider and greeting from craftwork cards. Ribbon and gems added to finish card off.


Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the bear and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete