Saturday 2 March 2013

Passion for Promarkers

Have never made a circle card before so decided to have a go at the challenge over on Passion for Promarkers which is 'Circle Cards'. the image is one I found in my stash which has been coloured for some time - have used the image several times before.

Recipe:
Circle card blank
Backing paper from K and Company Too 12 x 12 pad
Flowers and gems from my stash
Image - Penny Black stamp I think
Promarkers
Peel offs
Greeting from Craftwork cards

Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. Utterly stunning is your card Cally and your image is coloured so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cally although I do prefer my Chernobyl mouse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cally, what a gorgeous card. I love the shape and pretty image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Cally. I love the cute image and pretty colours
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promakers Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete