Saturday 9 March 2013

Freshly Made Sketches

This afternoon I have been having a play in my craft room and using up lots of scraps but making more in the process. I found the little Tilda in my scrap box already coloured with promarkers so that saved me a job. I have followed the sketch over on Freshly Made Sketches.

Here is the sketch

Here is my take on it.

Recipe:
Scalloped edge white card blank
All Dp paper comes from Stampin Up
Pink backing card is bazzill
Flowers and gems are from my stash.
Greeting from Craftwork cards.
Scalloped and circle classic circle nesties.

Thanks for reading


4 comments:

  1. She is a very cute little Tilda Cally, love the card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Cally, What a fabulous card gorgeous papers and beautifully coloured Tilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet interpretation of the sketch! She is really a cutie! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great interpretation of the sketch! Your dsp is pretty and the stamp is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete