Friday 19 August 2011

The week and Cyd's Birthday

Well the week is nearly over again - where does this time go.....

Since last blog I have been to weigh in and was a very naughty girl as I put on 2lb :-( .... have now tried to get back on form as I need to reach my next target and putting weight on is not on the agenda.

The rest of the week I have been doing a bit of this and that. I did get chance to make a couple of cards. I used the Tatty Ted stamp that I got free on a magazine and coloured it with promarkers. I stamped 2 images and made 2 cards.

This card is for Cyd's birthday. Cut the image out using nestie as is the greeting. The greeting stamp I got last year at Doncaster. I know I got it from Bramwell Crafts but don't know if they actually make it. Paper, card, ribbon, flowers and pearls have all come from my stash.

For the second card I followed a sketch from Sketch and Stash blog using stuff from my stash. The greeting is from Craftwork Cards (I need to get some more of them!!)

Today I have been out for a nice lunch with Cyd for her birthday and we will be round there tonight for dinner.

Tomorrow I am off to Guildford for a craft day and will have some shoebox cards to make so watch this space.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments: