Tuesday 16 August 2011

Naughty Blogger

Not been blogging much over the last few days, not that I have been busy cause I haven't :-) but I just haven't felt like blogging, but have now decided it is time to start again'

I have been updating my site (www.ubeautycrafts.com) with more stuff. I have also been making a few cards. This is the card that I have made for my baby who will be 23 next week! I have used another topper from The Haynes Collection from Kanban. I have made it into an easel card.


Had a bit of a strange one yesterday. Whilst changing my bed and hoovering the bedroom, I thought it was really getting warm in the bedroom so I went to the window to open it a bit and found that the radiator was on in the bedroom. Went and checked the rest in the house and they were all on even though the central heating was switched off at the timer, the boiler was on hot water only and the thermostat was switched down low!!! A quick call to the gas people and they came out this morning which was pretty quick. It would appear that I had a 'runaway ' boiler and the three way valve had gone!!! All mended now so the house no longer resembles a sauna.

Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. We all have our off days!! This is gorgeous l love easel cards they are so presentable for any occasion, your baby he/she will love it gorgeous topper and the background its sat on is great too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete