Craft Items for Sale

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Chilly Afternoon

The sun may be shining but the temperature has defiantly decreased and according to the weatherman it's gonna get even colder :-(

This afternoon I went up into my craft room with the proviso of making a card for my nephew. I had no idea what I was going to do. So I found some of the La Pashe Wacky Racers decoupage sheets. I have made one of the cars and am waiting for that to dry.

The card that I made and finished was from another sheet that I had lying around. I just matted and layered it onto some card and backing paper and added some buttons. I did have a little accident with the stamping, oops!! I may enter it into the Inspirationals' challenge on the forum that I belong to.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Love it, think I might need some of those car images, great mans card
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Ive used these for men too.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete