Thursday 21 April 2011

Another beautiful day..

Can it carry on we ask ourselves?....This morning was paperwork morning. Sorting out the in tray where we put all the post and receipts. Took me a couple of hours to clear it and file everything but at least it's all done for a couple of weeks. Should really try to do it more often but you know - things get in the way :-)

I spent a couple of hours this afternoon in the garden, topping up my tan again...Didn't get any chance to make any cards today so I will show you what I made yesterday.

The first card is the dreaded one that took me 3 attempts to make. I have done it as an easel card. The image is a decoupaged image from Papermania as is the backing papers. I added some ribbon, bows and gems to finish it off. The greeting is also from Papermania. Still not sure if I like it still.
The next two cards are also from this Papermania set. The image on this card was decoupaged and layered on some card which has been put through the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder. The starry backing paper comes from the Papermania range and added some ribbon and some gems. The greeting also comes from Papermania.

This card is a larger image of the above. I have used the Papermania backing sheets again and used a 5inch x 7inch card which has the front cover folded back. I'm not sure if I like this one either. :-)
I have a few more cards to make over the weekend for birthdays while I am away. That's if I'm not out in the sun :-)

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Cally. The first one is my favorite - lovely colours

    ReplyDelete