Tuesday 8 February 2011

What a beautiful day.....

Well today has been a very beautiful day. It has been cold but bright and sunny (perfect winter's day). I was a lady that did lunch today.. I had a lunch date with my oldest friend whom I haven't seen in such a long time. We were going to be meeting at 1pm at Brighton Marina. She texted me to say that she was going to be a bit late as her dog, Jess had been sick, so I found myself a seat overlooking the boats, put my Ipod on and relaxed. The sun was lovely and warm and if you closed your eyes it felt like the Summer. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me and only took a photo on my phone and i can't download them to the computer. When she arrived we went into Frankie and Benny's for a lovely meal and a long catch up chat. A very lovely time I had to!

Now down to my latest cards. These I made yesterday. The first one, as you can is an anniversary card for my cousin's daughter and her husband. It's a bit LILAC but I like it. The image is Forever Friends (having a bit of a run of those at the moment) and is a pre done topper. It has been matted onto bazzill bling card cut with a Nellie Snellen nestie. the backing paper is from my stash as is the gems, flowers and ribbon. The greeting came with the topper and I have just layered it onto a double ended tag from Spellbinders.


The following card has been made for my hubby. Thought I'd better make him one as I make a big fuss if he doesn't get me a card. The image, (another Forever Friends) is decoupaged. The paper and greetings all came with the kit and all I did was add some card candy. A quick and easy card.

Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment