Saturday 12 February 2011

Quick order......

There I was yesterday evening about 5.30pm up in my craft room sorting some stuff out when the phone rang and it was hubby (he was at work!) can you make a quick Valentines card for Chunky (one of the dog handlers). He'll be round at about 9 to pick it up...
Nothing like leaving it to last minute but this is what I came up with. The image is a 'me to you' bear and the paper is from my stash. I just layered the image on car cut with nesties, did a computer generated greeting, added some ribbon and gems from my stash and there you have it..card done!.

Thanks for reading



1 comment:

  1. Nothing like working under pressure Cally card is great just right for a valentine. Pop over to my blog as there is something for you.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete