Thursday 29 July 2010

Family Birthdays

Over the past week or so I have had made 3 birthday cards for family members.

The card below has been made for my brother on law, Ron. The card is 125mm square. The backing paper is from my stash. The cars are gold peeloffs placed over black paper and cut out. I have used a greeting from craftwork cards and black card candy.

The next card was made for my friend's son. It's a 5ins x 7ins card landscaped. The backing paper is from my stash. The cricket players are decoupaged from a sheet I got from The Range. The greeting is from Craftwork cards as were the card candy.

I love this card. This was made for my great niece. The image is 'peekaboo' from Karensdoodles. It was coloured with promarkers (unfortunately I don't know what colours..opps!!) The backing paper is from my stash. The image and the greeting was matted and layered on nesties. Computer geberated greeting. The flowers were bought from The Works, a bit of ribbon and some gems.
Thanks for reading




1 comment: