Friday 24 July 2009

Stampin Up Challenge

Well I have never done anything like this before but Toni did a sketch card and we had to make a card to that sketch using the stuff if possible that we had purchased from Stampin Up in July.
The card is A5 size on hammered off white card. The papers used were from Stampin Up that were sent to us with our order.
The image is a dufex flower fairy. I stuck her on a piece of greem card that had been run through the cuttlebug using the swiss dots folder. this was then layered onto some strippy paper. Dotty paper was placed on the card, the image stuck on the top left edge.
I cut a piece of the strippy paper to put across the bottomof the card to look like a ribbon. I used the tag punch to cut out the greeting mat and the greeting is from craftwork cards.
The card was finished off with 3 sticky backed gems.
I was very pleased with the finished effect.
Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment