Saturday 11 July 2009

Busy Girl

I have been a busy girl over the weekend and here are the cards that I have made.

The first card is from the Daisy and Dandelion range. This one being the bear. The 'ingredients' for the card are as follows: 5in x 7in white pearlescent card, Daisy & Dandelion teddy decoupage, paper from their range, finished off with a silver greeting.


The next card is from the 'Flipping Men' range from La Pashe. This is the Flipping Boxer. I used an A4 piece of card, folded it to an A5 size. I cut the apperture using the 'Creative Memories' cutting system. A piece of acetate is stuck over the opening and then another piece of A5 card with the oval cut in is stuck over that. The card was finished off with an insert.

Here is the inside view!


The next one is a sympathy card that my friend asked me tp make. The lily decoupage has been recycled. It was from a project that I made from a workshop at the 'Make it' show. Can't remember if it was at Thorpe Park or the Farnborough show. I didn't like the card we made then. Pam - do you remember the class? The card is a pearlescent DL card and has been finished with a gold peel off greeting.


This card was made for my great niece's birthday who is 2 next week. The card is a 5in x 7in pearlescent white. A dufex flower fairy stuck on blue card which has been run through the cuttlebug swiss dots folder (my favourite) and finished off with a pale blue ribbon, silver greeting and 3 little jewels.


The last one made was again from the Daisy & Dandelion set. Decoupage Teddie matted onto card cut on the oval nesties. Paper and embelishments come from the same range. The greeting is also from the daisy and dandelion range.


Now I need to go and have a rest after all this card making!. LOL
Thanks for reading






1 comment:

  1. Blimey, you have been busy! Yep, I remember - it was the Crafters Companion workshop run by Sara at Farnborough and have to say that the embellie looks a darned site better on your card than on what we made there - lol!!

    ReplyDelete