Sunday 9 June 2019

Workshop Cards - May

Was thinking of giving my blog up as I don'y update it as much as I should but have decided to keep it going for the time being and hopefully I will get to update as soon as possible.

Today's cards are a couple that we made at Linda's workshop last month. Really enjoyed doing these.

We made the background on this first card using Tome Holtz oxide inks. I still don't have any of these, I really must treat myself to some. We then stamped the image over the top in black ink. So effective. The greeting was cust using a word die. ( Sorry can't remember which ones)



This card was made by stamping the image 3 times and then cutting the middle and top layers down. The images were coloured using water coloured paints (first time I had used them to colour in). Not normally my type of thing but really enjoyed doing it.


Thanks for reading

Cally 

1 comment: