Wednesday 17 October 2018

Birthday & Anniversary Card

I have 2 cards to show you today. Both of these were for my sister's birthday and her wedding anniversary.

First card was made for my sister's birthday. I made the background using Tim Holtz distress inks. Was quite pleased how this turned out. I then used the Woodware 'Sister' large word stamp. This was cut out of some of the backing paper as were the flowers that were stamped from Stampin Up punch/ The greeting comes from 'Fabulous Sayings' stamp set. A few pearls added and the card was finished. 


The anniversary card was made at a workshop. For this the word 'Love' was printed onto the card and then filled in with flat backed gems. The hearts were added from Lawn Fawn die. Thought this would make a great anniversary card. 


Thanks for reading

Cally

No comments:

Post a Comment