Saturday 28 July 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge

I haven't entered any challenges recently so I thought it was about time I did. The card I have to show you as made following the sketch over on Tuesday Morning Sketches here

Foe this card I used an image from Little Book of Patchwork Forest from Hunkydory, sizzix classic square and scalloped square dies, backing card and paper are from my stash as pis the greeting. 

 Here is the sketch


and here is my take on it. 


Thanks for reading 


Cally


2 comments:

  1. Awww, such a sweet, sweet image. Your card is so very nice, and you've used the sketch beautifully. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete