Tuesday 15 May 2018

Nephew's Card

Wow what a busy week. Have my mother in law staying at the moment - not sure that I told you that - so we are staying n the spare room as she can't climb stairs. Also as I have mentioned I am decorating my craft room at the moment so crafting is limited. Glad to say the decorating is finished but I am not getting my new furniture until next week so stuff is still all in boxes...I need to get it done so I can start crafting again... not only family cards etc but have a lot of ideas :-) It was also my grandson & hubby's birthday on Monday and we had a party for Leon on Sunday and I have a surprise birthday party for hubby this Saturday as he is 60. 

Anyway I do have a card to show you which I made weeks ago for my nephew's birthday. I have used Wellington Bear. I do love this bear. Simple card with the topper and backing paper & card, some twine and pearls.to finish it off.


Thanks for reading 

Cally

No comments:

Post a Comment